CHILI!!!!!! Did you get that? My sources tell me that we have approval to do our annual chili night again this season. It will be on February 17. Keep an eye out for an email with more details as well as a post on the blog next week.
- Dveris – Long: Things are looking good for the team with the most friends. Another big gallery will help Long eek out a win.
- Dubois – Moll: The hits keep coming with this classic matchup. The last rock will decide this one that’s sure to finish late, so be ready to bang on the glass for the winning shot. Too close to call, but I have a feeling that Dubois makes it happen.
- Allendorph – McLaughlin: Allendorph is a tough nut to crack but McLaughlin has been prepping all year for this. Not for the match per se, just prepping in general. They have basements full of fresh water and MREs. When the zombies show up, you’ll want to be near them.
- Anderson – Wainberg: Once mighty Anderson faces off against the rising star that is Wainberg. They’ll keep it close for a few ends but Anderson will slowly pull away. Seems like their explosiveness left with the denim.
- Jansen – Boomer: Rudderless Boomer is looking for a sign that they are on the right path, a divine signal that curling is their calling. That comes this week in the form of a warm handshake and a firm embrace from the Jansen crew. Love is all you need.
- McLellan – Hammes: You heard it here first. Second Hammes win happens now. McLellan, at their most vulnerable, bears their deepest insecurities and gets burned in the process. Fireball has a tendency to do that.
- Lichty – Lickteig: The matchup this week pits Lickteig’s unique brand of malaise era arcade dweller charisma against the slick veneer of Lichty’s coordinated jacket power show in a fight to the death. I hope they wear their Fitbits so we can verify who’s alive when this is all over.
- Lawrence – McGovern: Lawrence has been known to try to use frequent flyer miles to buy handicap points but that won’t fly this week. McGovern has booked a first class trip to Winnerville, population, 4, landing at 10:45. You are now free to move about the sheet.
Please excuse the website functionality. I had some database problems overnight but things are mostly back to normal. It looks like maybe the Schedule page isn’t showing the most current week however, so you may have to select the right one from the dropdown.