This whole place smells like bacon.
Byes this week are Anderson and Jansen. Anderson should win their bye, Jansen will surely lose.
- McLaughlin v Lickteig: Two undefeated teams go at it here in this matchup. Emotions and passion will really come into play. McLaughlin will learn the true meaning of poking the bear.
- Dubois v Eisfelder: A rusty Dubois will try to prove their worth against a hungry Eisfelder. Dubois can be beat if all the Eisfelder crew eats a wholesome supper. Does that word bother you?
- Hammes v Lichty: Hammes is one of those teams that doesn’t need points or stats or rocks in the house to win a game. They win every week by honoring the age old traditions of the sport. Lichty, on the other hand, needs something more tangible. They win with points.
- Rohde v Haga: The Rohde crew never left the club for the summer. They all lived there skimming WIFI and working remotely. The lack of ice made any practice out of the question however, but they were locked in. Haga spent the summer in various kickball leagues.
- Wainberg v Perpich: Security will be on hand in case this turns into a hockey brawl. A close match will be decided by the final hammer.
- Allendorph v Tolzmann: Tolzmann has been doing everything right this year. Showing up for games, throwing rocks, sweeping the ice, everything. If they keep it up, there is no stopping them, including Allendorph.
- Trygstad v Sauro: This is going to be close, Sauro is riding high from last week, but Trygstad is looking to take the season to .500. If they can stay on their feet, they have a chance.
- Boomer v McGovern: Sometimes you need a firm hand to accomplish your goals, other times, a soft touch is the way to go. Once a strict student of the high gravity game, McGovern has turned a corner and has been having success with the gentle approach. Will Boomer be able to resist? Nobody can.