If anyone was wondering, George’s broom was returned. Must have been a case of mistaken identity. Thanks for all your efforts.
Byes this week are Sauro and Rohde, at the beginning of this year, I figured they would both have an easy time winning their respective byes, now I’m not so sure. Good luck to them both.
- Boomer v Tolzmann: He Man
- Haga v Perpich: Little House on the Prairie
- Dubois v McLaughlin: Corner Gas
- Wainberg v McGovern: M*A*S*H
- Allendorph v Lickteig: WKRP in Cincinnati
- Anderson v Lichty: Family Ties
- Trygstad v Jansen: The A-Team
- Eisfelder v Hammes: Murder She Wrote