McLaughlin and Tolzmann are playing the bye teams this week, both stand a pretty good chance.
- Anderson v Sauro: This is Anderson’s week, after a weekend infusion from their blood boy, every rock will curl the button. Sauro has their own fountain of youth, but it has been closed since the new year.
- Dubois v Lichty: Classic matchup here. I think we’ll definitely have a winner, currently the scales tip in the favor of Lichty.
- Trygstad v Haga: Line up the snifters for a barrel aged pour of quality curling from both sides.
- Hammes v Jansen: The annual grudge match is here. This week’s social features some blended drinks courtesy of Magic Bullet To Go. Should be quite a night.
- Eisfelder v Lickteig: A refreshed Lickteig would normally perform well in this situation, but excessive celebratory practices on Sunday night could compromise the outcome.
- Rohde v Perpich: Rohde marches on like a well oiled Roomba. Occasionally they might hit a wall, but they usually manage to sweep up and find their charging base. If Perpich can hack into the logic unit, they might be able to confuse them long enough to take the win.
- Allendorph v McGovern: A pregame feast of fried chicken and grits will propel McGovern to a crisp finish. Pass the hot sauce.
- Boomer v Wainberg: Boomer has newfound boldness and are looking to exploit it. Wainberg has no time for the bold. This will be a close one.
Is it time to start talking about chili?