Chili night is next week – Feb 28. Organize with your opponent from week 18 to line things up. Show up at 7:00. We’ll talk Olypic curling and bobsled and get full.
Always a good time! Thanks to Mike for setting it up.
- Anderson v Wainberg: The analysts have long suspected Anderson of playing possum this year possibly for a better draft pick this summer, or maybe to get a few extra handicap points against their old rivals. Whatever the case is, expect them to break with the script tonight and play like they mean it. Wainberg would be wise to take their opponent seriously.
- Dubois v Tolzmann: A word of warning to the young Tolzmanns. Dubois will try to be your pal and offer you fine Canadian whiskeys and maple candies before the game. It’s a trap. Do not engage until after the match. You have been warned. Just because Four Loco is still sold in Canada does not mean you have to accept it.
- Eisfelder v Sauro: Be careful, a little Arbor Mist goes a long way. If Eisfelder were wise, they’d leave an errant bottle or 6 around the club just to exploit a well documented Sauro weakness.
- Allendorph v Rohde: This will be a match to watch. Last season it came down to the last rock and I expect nothing less this week. The trick will be to get more rocks in the house than the other team. Whoever figures that out should come out on top.
- Lickteig v Perpich: Remeber that time your uncle from Oregon came and helped you with your paper route? It’s like that.
- Hammes v McGovern: A few weeks ago, 99 Bananas came up in casual conversation. If that isn’t produced tonight, McGovern should anticipate only the girliest of Four-Loco flavors, but if Hammes has any dignity, they’ll scare up a jerrycan full of changaa. I suggest everyone get’s their estate plan in order first.
- Jansen v Lichty: I would pay 1 Four-Loco to see this match go to extra ends, if the changaa does’t consume me first.
- McLaughlin v Haga: Everyone has been watching too much Olympic curling and now fancies themselves a 2022 hopeful. Dreams will be shattered on sheet 3 this week. A found bottle of Arbor Mist will soften the blow.
Alright back to (watching curling at) work.