Byes this week go to Eisfelder and Tolzmann, I think they’re going to be great.
- Anderson v Haga: Anderson gets their lives together this week after scoring a great deal on mini cans of hard cider at Total Wine. Haga regrets not stopping on the way home from work.
- McLaughlin v McGovern: McLaughlin won’t be caught snoozing this week because they’re all hopped up on spruce tips and the last of the pumpkin spice syrups. McGovern isn’t easily fazed however.
- Hammes v Sauro: The road to victory for Hammes this week passes through leftover Fireball and stolen cider. They are also experimenting with cinnamon brooms from Trader Joes.
- Boomer v Perpich: This one will test the limits of man. Very few are predicted to survive the ordeal.
- Trygstad v Rohde: Due to cold weather, this match will be moved to the nearest bar with a decent shuffleboard table.
- Allendorph v Wainberg: This one will end up like a Criss Angel special, everyone seeing the same amazing thing, but nobody believing any of it.
- Dubois v Jansen: Microwave popcorn for everyone watching this match. It’s one of those that you let the kids stay up late on a school night for. But make sure they brush their teeth and put on some jammys. Or is it jammies?
- Lickteig v Lichty: This would be a good match on any other night, but will be completely overshadowed by the crap-storm on sheet 7.
Well, see you later.